Aromatherapy Leader's Kit
The Essential Oil Leader’s Kit was commissioned this year, entrusted to master craftsman Alan Mason of Greenville, Indiana. The box alone is a work of art. It is handmade in the USA with reclaimed lumber and remnants of exotic woods from Brazil, Africa and North America. The tops are made from Anegre trees that grew in Ghana and Ivory Coast. The splines are made from Brazilian Purple Heart, and the sides are made from such fine woods as Anegre, White Oak, Teak, Sweet Gum and Cherry. You can request specific sides while supplies last. Each box comes with a letter from the artist sharing details about these amazing trees. The kits come stocked with 15 mL bottles filled with 25 pure and natural essential oils and aromatherapy Blends. The 19 straight oils were selected based on popularity. As well, six all natural essential oil blends were selected to complete the kit.
The retail value of the oil alone typically sells for three times what EOQA is offering.
Most similar kits are made of cheap pine in China and have no character whatsoever. They contain tiny little 5 mL boxes and make no long-term sense for a serious essential oil enthusiast.
The kit is filled with the following oils and blends.
- Balsam Fir Needle Oil, Wild Crafted in upstate New York
- Bergamot FCF from Italy
- Birch also Wild Crafted in upstate New York
- Cedarwood Atlas from Morocco
- Cinnamon Leaf from Madagascar
- Clove Bud from Madagascar
- Distilled Lime from Mexico
- Eucalyptus Radiata from Australia
- Fennel Seed from the USA
- Grapefruit from the USA
- Lavender from the USA
- Lemon from the USA
- Lemongrass from India
- Orange from the USA
- Patchouli from Sumatra
- Peppermint from the USA
- Tea Tree from Australia
- Vetiver from Haiti
- Ylang Complete from Madagascar
- CALAT “Calming Attention” ADHD Blend
- CT Blend (Contemporary Thieves)
- Escape Serenity Blend
- Home4 (Courage and Valor) Blend
- Nobility (Purification) Blend
- Rejoice (Joy ) Blend